Concrete Mixer Driver
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Profit sharing, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Dolese Brothers is currently hiring Mixer Drivers for the Oklahoma City Metro area. Discover all that is possible for your career!
Join Dolese Bros. Co, one of the oldest and largest employers in our region. To maintain our leadership position in the industry, we hire individuals with a wide range of experience and skills.
Dolese currently has over 1,000 employees, many of whom have worked with the company for many years. In fact, several of our employees have retired with more than 30 years of service with the company.
Our employees tend to turn their jobs here into lifelong careers, because when you join Dolese, you become a partial owner of the company. That means the better we do as a whole, the better you do. And with plenty of room to advance, competitive pay and benefits like medical, dental, paid vacation, holidays, profit sharing and matching 401(k), you can see why working at Dolese is more than a job—it's a career.
Full-time employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Vision Discount Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Savings Incentive Plan with Employer Match
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off (PTO) Leave
• Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL license.
• Must have a clean and safe driving record.
• Maintain an active DOT qualification.
• Must have the ability to perform well in a team environment.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
• Must have the ability to perform sustained overhead reaching.
• Must have the ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels.
• Must have the ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet.
• Must have the ability to work near, around, or on light or heavy equipment.
• Must be able to work up to 16 hours, with a maximum driving time per day of 11 hours.
• Must be able to work according to DOT Hours of Service Regulations.
• Must be able to lift objects of various dimensions and up to 100 lbs. of weight frequently.
• Must be able to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders.
• Must be able to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
• Must be able to use vibration tools frequently.
• Must be able to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions.
• Must be able to reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing/walking/sitting.
• Must be able to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces.
Dolese takes its commitment to its employees and to a safe workplace seriously. Employees participate in ongoing safety training, EEO training and training related to their positions and specific duties.
The company's longevity and stability are directly attributable to the quality of its people. If interested, please click "Apply now". We look forward to hearing from you.
Dolese Bros. Co. pledges its support to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical disability, medical condition, age, status as a special disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran or armed forces service medal veteran.